Solution allows selection of up to three object types on stain slide image. Objects are selected using their color parameters. Solution allows selecting, separating and filtering objects that belong to a selected type. Number of objects and their size distribution are determined. Results are presented in tabular format.
Train classifier on your desktop
- Use the free ilastik point-and-click interface to train classifier for your object recognition. Learn more about using ilastic software and download latest version at http://www.ilastik.org/.
- Export your ilastic classifier to .h5 file. Now you are ready to use classifier for high performance image analysis in your Simagis Live Workspace.
Run analysis on server
- Upload single image, image folder or whole digital slide to your workspace.
- Get Smart Touch Application from the App Store and Apply it to your image.
- Upload classifier (.h5) file to your Smart Touch Application.
- Select your filtering and other post-processing options.
- Run analysis on your images, view object overlays and download measurement results.
- Save your settings, so they can be used by you or other users invited to your workspace.